Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring in Washington

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom and so are the tourists. While it's wall-to-wall people at the Tidal Basin in downtown D.C., a little further north, the National Arboretum offers a much more relaxing take on things. Yes, there are far fewer trees in bloom, but getting to them is so much easier. To be honest, I didn't actually see a lot of cherry trees on this visit, but the magnolias were gorgeous!

And the grounds of the Arboretum are a fun place to explore by scoot. Even though Ryan had his "big bike" out, he didn't mind riding along with me on my "little one" so that I could test out a new piece of equipment. Stay tuned for more on that later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails