Thursday, October 30, 2008

Check out some Polly Scoots in person!

I'm going to skip over the fact that I haven't updated the blog in FOREVER and just do some shameless self promotion instead. This Saturday, Polly Scoots (a proud member of the DC Craft Mafia) is very excited to be taking part in the DC Craft Mafia Unusual Suspects Arts & Crafts Fair! Good news for you if you're in the Washington, DC metro area and have a hankering to check out some Polly Scoots goodies in person and maybe give them a good new home.

What will you find at the booth? I'm not 100% sure yet myself 'cause I still have a list of things I want to make, but you'll be sure to find: belt buckles, wine glass charms, stickers, patches, buttons, cards, mileage log books and magnets--all scooter themed and inspired of course!

I'm a little worried about how much money I might spend shopping some of my fellow vendors, but that's what craft shows are for--you definitely want to see these folks in person!

So come one out this Saturday, November 1, from 12 to 6 p.m. to the Bethesda-Chevy Chase Rescue Squad's Anatasi Room. It's a free festival and $1 door prize tickets will benefit the Washington Humane Society.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails