Thursday, June 4, 2009

Best Scooter Shop Slogan Ever

So I had the pleasure of hanging out in downtown Minneapolis over the past few days. As with any trip to a new (to me) city--and in this case--state, checking to see if there was a scooter shop in the area was definitely on the list.

I hadn't made it there yet, when, on a stroll through downtown, I stopped to read the "tag" on a Buddy parked on the sidewalk. With a slogan like, "Get Chased by Better Looking Dogs," I knew that I had to make it to Scooterville. Luckily for car-less me, they were just a block from a stop along the light rail.

If you're in town, it is well worth the trip. They are well-stocked with new scooters by Vespa, Genuine, Kymco and Piaggio along with some used of other varieties and a vintage here and there. They also seemed to have a good selection of riding gear and some fun extras (I brought home a really cool book outlining the history and restoration specs of Lambrettas). To top things off, the people were super-nice.

If you find yourself in Minneapolis, be sure stop in at Scooterville! 'Cause who doesn't want to get chased by better looking dogs???


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails