Monday, July 23, 2007

Shout Out to the Mad Toto Scooter Club


I first learned about Kansas City's Mad Toto Scooter Club this spring when they asked Polly Scoots to be a sponsor for Tornado R'Alley III. While a trip to their rally in May wasn't in the cards, I figured I'd drop them a line when I realized I'd be in town this summer--very glad that I did!

Their warm welcome included a trip to Kansas City's Westport neighbor for dinner and drinks with about 10 club members and an after-hours drive out to Overland Park, Kansas, for a visit to Scooter World. If you're not exploring a new town via scoot, the next best thing has to be meeting fellow scooterists and visiting local scooter shops to view rows of shiny new scoots, great riding accessories and, that all important, scooter swag.


If we're lucky, we'll make it to a Mad Toto rally one day. In the meantime, if you're in Kansas City, be sure to check out Scooter World and the cool kids with Mad Toto. Thanks for making us feel welcome!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails