Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Pilgrimage to Etsy


I was fortunate enough last Friday to make the trip into Brooklyn, N.Y., to check out Etsy/the Etsy Labs, meet some fellow Capitol Area Etsy Street Team (CREST) members in person and show off some wares from Polly Scoots during the CREST Trunk Show.

I had the hare-brained notion for the longest time that I was going to scoot there. Since I'd be making the journey from just north of Philadelphia instead of my home in Maryland, I figured it was doable. Then I actually looked at the map. Scooting there and back would have taken the better part of two days along a convoluted route to avoid super-fast highways, so I finally came to my senses and settled for a four-wheeled mode of transportation. As a reward, I got to partake in a day of Philadelphia's city rally (more on this later). In the meantime, here are some pics from the trip. If you're hungry for more, check out my Flickr page.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails